Wednesday, June 13, 2012

highlights.

it's kind of been a hard day.

so, to end it on a positive note,
here are the highlights in no particular order:

1. i had a great meeting with my counselor this morning.

2. i showered.

3. i had a two hour coffee date with my husband in our living room.

4. elli took a REALLY long nap.

5. i bought a crap load of strawberries, and had a big bowl of them as a snack tonight.

6. elli cuddled me this morning, and kept squeezing and hugging my face.

7. i got to stare at the pretty roses from my husband.

8. elli ate cauliflower and liked it.

9. i feel understood and supported by my husband.

10. i remembered to use my cloth shopping bags on our grocery trip. finally.

so, there you have it.
when you list the highlights out like that,
it turns out to not have been such a bad day, after all. see?



remind me to do this on all of my hard days....if i'm not too grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment